Account #1 Demo Account
Account #2 Live Account
So quite a few currency pairs are flat today and have been for about 2 weeks. Prior to that STRobot doubled 2 accounts but we need consistent movement in the same direction to do that. Look at this USDJPY daily chart.
STROBOT took a long yesterday at which point the market turned 20 pips the other way.
Hopefully USDGDP may turn our fortunes round! We shall see.
(oh and we have an AUDCHF that is doing ok)
SignalTrader now manages your orders to stop entry to early. Waiting for the market to show a retrace SignalTrader version 6 and OrderManager Version 1.9.
RELEASE Thursday 6th March 2014 Final Testing in progress.
SilverTrader Live Traders meeting – Get your copy at http://www.iwanttobeaforextrader.com
Possible 90 pip trade GBPCHF SELL
SilverTrader is suggesting a USDJPY buy I have an order in 103.059 in target 103.665, stop 102.885
(DO NOT TAKE THIS TRADE I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DO)
Here’s the Hourly chart with the targets SilverTrader has drawn.
Now SilverTrader Confirms Congestion and you can see the diamond underneath the congestion box with the long tail.
Ok – there was a small rally and then drop back, I had already moved my stop inside my open so I stopped out with 0.46$ profit. I have created a new order at 103.144 as I’ve decided i need it to move this sort of distance for the order.
I also have a sell USDCHF on which has just kicked in. I then closed this (with a teeny profit) because I think it’s a fake signal, I think the pair are actually going to move up due to FOMC – the FOMC thing is making the markets behave strangely. Holding my buy USDJPY but I don’t expect to see it go.
Could the Markets be hinting at what is to come in 30 minutes?
Hooray! I managed to convince my Mac to create videos again this morning. Here’s the latest, I’m still looking for yesterday’s USDJPY sell that didn’t materialise, it does require a trend change which can be hard for a pair but we have bounced from here before just recently so I’m looking for that, XAGUSD buy, just a small one, probably 35% profit. Trades on this image. Don’t forget all trade setups are identified using my SilverTrader MetaTrader 4 plugin.
So here’s the video.
Good news for the YEN could be the response I need to get into the large scale YEN trade!
Oh by the way Take Profit on the second leg of the YEN trade will be 102.055 based on fresh analysis by the SilverTrader software – the Support & Resistance charts are dynamic, calculated on a candle by candle basis.
Silver BUY Trade complete.
(Anyone want to buy SilverTrader, $75?)
I’m interested now (while I wait for the USDJPY to change direction) in AUSNZD at present it is sitting in a perfect channel so I need a break out below or above the yellow lines.
BUY AUZNZD on going for a big target at 1.10585, it’s breaking up, the first target is 1.10072, this is connected with the USDJPY break bearish. Could be a good day for big trades people. I’m looking to trail up a stop 16 pips on both.
AUZNZD I took profit at $4 us it’s not going anywhere
My USDJPY trade went down and then I moved the stop up behind the last barrier and it stopped out 27 PIPS *IN PROFIT*. now waiting for a new move from the hook.
Looking at my SilverTrader software indicator (available from this site) there is an interesting possible trade on USDJPY. It’s bounced bearish off this point before and could be turning down. I’m only using an order so it might not happen, but if it does could be some great profits!
So there is some YEN news tonight 23:50, USDJPY has been in a bullish mood but has hit a strong resistance point. I don’t like trading against the trend but to be honest, if this has turned into a ranging trade, 120 pips. I think so for a 11pip risk!
I’m looking to go short.
SELL STOP Order
STOP LOSS 103.186
TAKE PROFIT 101.689!!!
Update – on further examination I have added a second SELL (well this is first) Higher.
The orders are shown there basically i’m looking for a bearish break down so i’ll have one lot on with a 17 pip trailing stop that should go down and pick up the second lot down to the target also with a 17 pip trailing stop.
That’s the plan anyway.
Ok here’s the thing, the USD agreed last night a temporary increased debt ceiling. Why does this sound like a problem? Because I think they are just sticky plastering a festering wound and not dealing with it properly. (how CAN they deal with it properly?)
Gold broke down below 1290 yesterday as a result but bounced back up to 1295 off the bottom of the head and shoulders on the daily chart I posted yesterday. I think if we are going up today is a good day to do it as we have completed the head and shoulders and the increased debt ceiling news is already built into the market’s price, also it’s square up day.
So it’s hold back and wait till we get clear direction but the 17th October is no longer a problem and the USD is now built into the market price.
NZDUSD - Horizontal No trade
GBPUSD - No trade.
GBPJPY - No trade - Head and Shoulders in progress
AUDUSD - No trade - possible Buy order 0.9323 target 0.9649 - warning its in a small area where it ranges don't touch unless it breaks. Generally steer clear.
USDJPY - USDJPY upward move in downward trend complete 97.53 target 94.14 best trade so far if it goes
USDCHF - Possible sell target 0.9209 However targets quite close probably not enough pips chart but at the bottom no trade till later unless it breaks below the trend line.