Need a Broker?
Please visit my sponsor website (new window opens)


90% of my profit from trading the trend.

At the moment my portfolio is showing 90% profit gain from MY TRADES, the other 10% is from the traders working for me, I stopped copying another one today. The problem with not trading the trend is that trends show the general direction of a currency.

I keep going on and on about it but when financial news comes, guess what, 9 times out of 10 it will continue in the direction of the trend.

Do you want a 200 pip gain? ofcourse, that comes from trading with the trend not against it, I see scalpers coming in against the trend and I cannot for the life of me understand why.

It’s far easier to push a ball down a hill than push it up?!!!! If the trend is bearish, let’s ride! If it’s bullish…let’s ride.

Another thing I do, is if the daily chart is not clear on direction I won’t trade that pair, because it may be that it is on a turn round.

Here is an example.

Yesterday GBPUSD was bearish daily

bearish hourly

And in a falling wedge 15 minutes, 5 minutes.

So. Trades went on at the top of the falling wedge about 3/4 of the way down… PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT.

Get in the flow, go with it and you WILL make money.

 

Leave a Reply